25 de mayo Accidentes de tráfico y Sunset Music Festival: lo que debe saber
Sunset Music Festival, commonly referred to as SMF, has come to be known as the premier music festival in Tampa, FL. The event brings DJ’s and musical acts from all over the world. Sunset Music Festival has quickly become a staple each year for electric music fans. Thousands flock to Tampa, FL to enjoy the sun, fun and music. But, with heavy traffic and drivers unfamiliar with the roadways, came come car accidents. Therefore, here are a few things to consider when traveling to and from Sunset Music Festival:
1. Have a ride arranged. Transportation can be hard to come by for Sunset Music Festival. Make sure you have your Uber, Lyft, Taxi, car pool, or drive service arranged prior to the event.
2. Make sure that the driver is properly insured. Be care about paying private ride services that have no requirement for insurance other than state minimums.
3. Make sure that you have UM, also known as uninsured motorist coverage. If you are involved in an accident on the way to or from Sunset Music Festival, the at-fault party may not have enough coverage to cover all passengers in the vehicle. Be sure to protect yourself and have UM coverage.
4. Be sure your driver is sober. Make sure that you have a sober designated driver lined up to take you to and from the event.
5. Be familiar with the roads. Many of you may be from out of town. Be sure that you understand the roadways in Tampa.
6. Be on the lookout for stop and go traffic. Traffic to and from these events can often times be hectic. Be sure to drive vigilantly and watch for sudden roadway changes due to the event.
7. Follow all traffic laws and signals. Lights may be altered, or police may be directing traffic in some areas. Be sure to be aware of your surroundings and follow the law.
Common Types Of Sunset Music Festival Car Accidents
Car accidents happen traveling to and from Sunset Music Festival for a variety of reasons. These car accidents happen in a variety of ways including:
– Rear- End Accidents
- Accidentes por conducción distraída
– Drunk Driving Accidents
– Side-Impact Accidents
– Head-On Accidents
- Accidentes de varios vehículos
- Accidentes laterales
It is important that if a car accident occurs, you contact 911 so individuals involved in the accident can be checked out by medical professionals and a car accident report can be made. Also, be sure to take photos after the accident of the scene, road signs, the other drivers information, and most important, the damages to BOTH vehicles. These photos in combination with the car accident report can have a large impact on the outcome of your car accident claim.
Common Sunset Music Festival Car Accident Injuries
Sadly, many of these car accidents result in injuries. It is so important to make sure that you get checked out by a medical professional immediately to rule out any life-threatening injuries that may not be seen from the surface. Some of these car accident injuries include but are not limited to:
– Head Injuries
– Traumatic Brain Injuries
– Bone Breaks & Fractures
– Bruises, Abrasions, & Lacerations
– Neck Injuries
– Back Injuries
– Knee Injuries
– Shoulder Injuries
– Internal Injuries
If I Am In Town For Sunset Music Festival, Should I Hire A Local Tampa, FL Attorney?
Absolutely! It is important to hire an experienced Tampa Car Accident Attorney because they are familiar with the area and understand how to properly articulate the accident location. If there is some kind of liability dispute, it will be difficult for an accident attorney who is not local to visit the scene. Moreover, if you are from out of state and hire an out of state attorney, they will have less leverage on the car insurance companies as they may not be able to file a lawsuit if they are not licensed in Florida. Therefore, the insurance company will be more likely to give a “lowball offer” because they know it will be much more difficult for the out of state attorney to file suit. Now, many of these claims can be resolved without filing a lawsuit. However, you should hire an experienced Tampa Car Accident Attorney that has all the tools at their disposal to maximize your compensation.
Experienced Florida Car Accident Attorney
I understand that the process after getting into a car accident in Florida can be difficult and stressful. You probably have a lot of questions and very few answers. Allow me to be there for you every step of the way. I offer a FREE no-obligation consultation and will review your accident claim with you personally at one of the office locations in Tampa, Zephyrhills, Saint Petersburg, Brandon or Clearwater. Cannot make it to me? I will come to wherever is convenient to you at NO charge. You deserve to be compensated and I want to get justice for you!
Contact Sunset Music Festival Car Accident Attorney Kevin L. Sullivan II TODAY at (813) 598-4868 for a FREE no-obligation consultation. I look forward to assisting you with your claim!
Lo sentimos, el formulario de comentarios está cerrado en este momento.